Department of International Cooperation and Education Development
Our core mission is to stimulate international cooperation and education at OSU.
- to enhance capacities and develop international cooperation and education;
- to improve the international image and attractiveness of OSU; to gain competitive advantages of the University in the international educational arena;
- to plan, organize and coordinate international cooperation and education with the university’s co-partners;
- to develop joint programs with foreign universities, including the export of the university’s educational programs;
- to support academic mobility of students and educators;
- to coordinate international visits to the university.
1. OSU International Partners ›››
2. Scholarships and Grants
- Erasmus+ international scholarships.
- Erasmus+ is the European Union program for education, training, youth and sport (2014–2020).
- List of Programs.
DAAD International Training Courses and Scholarships
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers programs to encourage student mobility in Russian and German educational institutions.
Finnish-Russian Student and Teacher Exchange Program (FIRST+)
- The program aims to offer educational grants and organize short-term courses, as well as to develop network cooperation between Russian and Finnish Universities.
- FIRST+ Program.
- More Scholarship Programs and Competitions.
OSU Summer School
Through September 11–17, 2017, OSU is to hold the second International Summer School “Modern Russian Science and Culture”. The university will host students from Hiroshima University (Japan), Ehime University (Japan), Waseda University (Japan) and K.šZhubanov Aktobe Regional State University (ARSU) (Kazakhstan).
4. OSU International Projects
- OSU Tempus Project “Education Quality Control: Comparative Analysis of EU and Russian Practice” (№ 6 SM_SCM-T069A06-2006).
- OSU Tempus Project “Highway Design and Management: Curricular Reform for Russian Federation Design and Implementation of Higher Education Master Courses in Russia (HDMCuRF)” (№ 516888-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-IT-TEMPUS-JPCR). ›››
- Jean Monnet Module “European Family Law” (№ 565702-EPP-1-2015-1-RU-EPPJMO-MODULE).
5. Events ›››
6. Useful Links
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- International Students Feedback.
- Information on International Language Examinations.