International visits, 2014/15 academic year
- The cooperation with international institutions and funds made it possible to invite to OSU in 2014/15Üacademic year international educators: Megumi Kitamura (Japan), Katharina Sewening (Germany), Yunsheng Huang (China), Heloise Marmouset (France), Mario Salazar (Costa Rica).
- In autumn semester Laura Eras from Ludwig Maximilian University (Germany) will take a study course in our university.
- On SeptemberÜ17 the participants of the Days of Germany in Orenburg visited OSU: Andreas Klassen, General Conusel of Germany in Ekaterinburg; Ilona Suchneva, Chief of Protocol of Consulate-General of Germany in Ekaterinburg; Werner Rechmann, Co-chairman of the "White Rose" fund; Winfried Adolf Vogel, Bord Member of the "White Rose" fund.
- On September 17–19 Hiroe Takahashi, First Secretary of the Embassy of Japan in Russia, Akihiko Satake, Director of the Japanese Center in Nizhniy Novgorod and Takehiko Taniguchi, lecturer participated in the Days of Japan at OSU.
- On September 22–23 Klaus Haenssgen from University of applied sciences Leipzig visited OSU.
- On October 9 Orenburg State University welcomed the participants of the International theoretical and practical conference "Highway design and management: curriculum reform for RF. Design and implementation of higher education Master courses in Russia": Vasileios Psarianos from the National Technical University of Athens (Greece), Alfonso Montella from the University of Naples FredericoÜII (Italy), Cristina D’Alessandro from the FORMIT fund (Italy) and Albania Nissan form Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden).
- On October 29–31 our University held the international conference "Chemical Physics of Molecules and Plyfunctional Materials". Scientists from the University of Hiroshima Takayuki Ebata, Katsuya Inoue, Takashi Suzuki and Yoshifumi Tanimoto participated in the conference.
- On NovemberÜ21–23 Alexei Doerre, DAAD lecturer from Bashkir State University participated in "Days of interpreter at OSU".
- On NovemberÜ27–28 educators and students from Aktubinsk Regional State University participated in the International theoretical and practical conference "Philological readings".
- On December 5 Olga Karach, participant of Eurasia Economic Forum and director of private cultural and educational center “Gender Response” (Republic of Belarussia) visted our university.
- On December 15–17 Kulshat Akanova, acting Professor from Kazakh University of Economics, Finances and International Trade (Republic of Kazakhstan) took a training course in innovative technologies of applied informatics in economics and management.
- On DecemberÜ30 Tomoko Ishibashi from Japan-Russia Youth Exchange Center visited OSU togace classes to students who study Japanese language and culture at OSU Japanese Information Center.
- On FebruaryÜ13 participants of the Mibile Forum for German language Teachers sponsored by Goethe Institute visited our university.
- On February 18–21 our university welcomed members of Anabuki college from Japan: Ohira Yasuyoshi, director; Nishimura Yoshitsugu, director of Intenational exchanges center; Sogawa Senji, coordinator of international coopeartion.
- On February 26–28 Klaus Haenssgen from Hochschule fuer Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur Leipzig payed another visit to OSU.
- On February 25Ü— MarchÜ5 four master students from the Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University took a scientific training course in technology of product precessing.
- On March 2–7 five Master students from the Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in methodology of scientific research in History.
- On March 16–26, the department of Russian phylology and Russian language methodology hosted 2ÜMaster students from the Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan).
- On March 16–26 two OSU departmentsÜ— the department of Information security and mathematical support for informational systems and Computing and automated systems softwareÜ— welcomed 2ÜMaster students from the Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan).
- On March 23Ü— AprilÜ1 AimagambetovÜS., Master student from the Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in technical maintenance and automobile reparing.
- On March 26Ü— AprilÜ3 the department of General biology offered a training program for 7ÜMaster students from the the Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan).
- On April 13–22 the Faculty of Economics and Management hosted 9 Master students from the Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan).
- Through May 14–16 Melissa Hauke, a teacher of the English Language Office at the Embassy of the USA in Moscow presented workshops on the methodology of English language teaching.
- On MayÜ18–22 OSU hosted the festival "Russia and Germany: understading of languages and cultures". Alexei Doerre, lecturer from German Academic Exchange Service, Fabian Helm and Katharine Sewening, lecturers from Robert Bosch Fund, Danny Lenz, language assistant from Goethe Institute and Susanne Meier, German language teacher participated in the festival events.
- On MayÜ19 Antii Eerikki Mattila and Aleksi Eemeli Heinonen, students from Turku University of Applied Sciences (Finland) started their 3-months study tour at OSU.
- From June 15–19 English language teachers from OSU Faculty of Philology and Journalism took an upgrading course in American Studies. The main invited speaker was Kathryn Ann Rexford, an educator from the USA.
- On August 30Ü— OctoberÜ7 Klaus Haenssgen from University of Applied Sciences Leipzig visited OSU.