International visits, 2015/16 academic year
- The cooperation with international institutions and funds made it possible to invite to OSU in 2015/16 academic year international educators: Megumi Kitamura (Japan), Birte Richardt (Germany), Yunsheng Huang (China), Sandrine Paulin (France).
- In autumn semester Felix Döhla from Ludwig Maximilian University (Germany) will take a study course in our university.
- On September 1 Sarah Eiden (USA) and Annerose Stilz (Germany) enrolled in "Russian as a Foreign Language" program.
- On SeptemberÜ15 the participants of the Days of Germany in Orenburg visited OSU: Sebastian Reinhold, Culture Attache from the Consulate-General of Germany in Ekaterinburg; Uta Wullenbaecker, German language coordinator of foreign schhols in Germany; Ilona Suchneva, Protocol officer of the Consulate-General of Germany in Ekaterinburg.
- On September 17 the participants of the Days of Germany in Orenburg visited OSU: Gerald Held, actor; Anna Bullard-Werner, actress; Werner Rechmann, Co-chairman of the "White Rose" fund; Winfried Adolf Vogel, Bord Member of the "White Rose" fund.
- On October 7–9 a delegation from the Japanese Center in Nizhniy Novgorod participated in the Days of Japan at OSU: Akihiko Satake, director; Yujiro Handa, lecturer; Anastasia Barikina, interpreter.
- On November 12–13 Alexei Doerre, DAAD lecturer from Bashkir State University will present an upgrading seminar on German set expressions and DAAD grants.
- On October 14 Liberec delegation (Czech Republic) visited OSU as a part of their visiting tour to the Orenburg region.
- On December 2–26 D. Omarov, Doctor degree candidate from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in methodology of scientific research.
- On December 17 N. Abdirov, solicitor of Aktubinsk region (Kazakhstan) and E. Tuzelbaev, professor of Kazakh-Russian International University (Kazakhstan) participated in All-Russia scientific and practical conference "Modern challenges in preservation and protection of human and citizens rights and freedom in the Russian Federation".
- On January 24–27 Klaus Haenssgen and Tobias Martin from Hochschule fuer Technik, Wirtschaft and Kultur Lepzig (Germany) visited OSU.
- In spring semester Lena Demmler from Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Germany) will take a study course in our university.
- On March 15–21 Bartholomaeus Minkowski (Germany) presented training seminars on Modern German to the students majoring in German as a Foreign Language.
- On March 16–18 Shino Hidaka (Japan), a postgraduate student from Tchaikovsky Moscow Sate Concervatory, presented a piano performance to the Orenburg audience.
- On April 4–14 seventeen Master students from Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in methodology of scientific research.
- On April 18–24 four Master students from S.ÜSeifullin Kazakh AgroTechnical University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in methodology of scientific research.
- On April 25 the delegation from the Embassy of Mexico in Moscow visited our university: Jorhe Reynoso, Cultural Attaché, and Antonina Vasina, staff member of Culture Office.
- On May 17–21 the university hosted "Techniques of presentations and public speeches" seminar. The invited speakers were Meyer Mark Moritz from the University of Hamburg (Germany) and Shevtsova Nataliia from Sumy State Pedagogical University named after A.ÜMakarenko (Ukraine).
- Through May 23Ü— June 2 twelve Master students from Utemisov West Kazakhstan State University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in methodology of scientific reasearch.
- On June 6–15 S.ÜSailibaeva, Master Student from Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University (Kazakhstan) took a scientific training course in OSU Transport faculty.
- From June 14–17 English language teachers from OSU Faculty of Philology and Journalism took an upgrading course. The main invited speaker was Kathryn Ann Rexford, an educator from the USA.
- On June 22 the delegation from Martuk DistriËt akimat of Aktobe region in Kazakhstan visited OSU.
- On August 27Ü— OctoberÜ7 Klaus Haensgen from University of Applied Sciences in Leipzig will teach master students from the faculty of Mathematics and Informational Technologies.