Japan Information Center
I am sure that Japan Information Center entrance in Orenburg State University will be important step for the further cooperation between our countries. I am really glad that despite of the distance of Orenburg Region and Japan, its citizens and especially the youth has a vivid interest in Japanese culture, traditions and country itself. I hope that Japan Information Center will union all Orenburg people who love Japan and will promote the development of relations between Japan and Russia.
Ambassador extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan in Russia
January 11, 2006 Moscow
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
| Nozomi KUSAKA, |
Teacher of Japanese
| Room 170404 (OSU library) |
Tel. +7 35-32 37-25-95
Japan Information Center in OSU has been working since 2005.
The main goal of the center is economical, scientific and cultural development between Russia and Japan, the popularization of the partnership in business, university society and other important spheres.
Japan Information Center concerns three main fields — science and education, culture and economics.
Science and Education
- Russian and Japanese organizations data base construction;
- making data base for Japanese companies;
- access for informational resources on Technology, Industry and Japanese economics;
- forming business partnerships, arranging business visits for commercial negotiations;
- organization of business trips, business seminars, business meetings, lectures and presentations;
- organization of Japanese commodity producers exhibitions.
Events, organized by Japan Information Center
Orenburg Regional branch of All-Russian public organization “Society ‘Russia-Japan’”